Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default OT my new premium bonds

On 04/02/2021 17:51, Mark wrote:
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 13:04, newshound wrote:
On 04/02/2021 11:22, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
woo hoo just been notified that I have won something...THIS WAS MY FIRST
DRAW........tee hee

I bought бё10k in October and got бё50 on my first draw in November,
another бё25 now in February.

The prize fund is currently 1% so бё10K would generate бё100 a year in
prizes. On average, you could "win" a single prize approx every 3.5
months, which could be the million rather than бё25. Prizes are tax free.

Hmm ive had ё500 worth of premium bonds since 1959 only ever won a few time
until 2019 when I won 6 times one after another

-

I think it is great fun wondering if you will be lucky...more fun than
the lottery anyway......