Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Ultra SX90 main burners

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:28:46 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 2/3/2021 10:16 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 03 Feb 2021 11:55:30 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:01:08 -0800 (PST), Jeff Gramza
wrote:

Furnace is around 20 years old.
Sometimes the main burners light and sometimes they don't.

Elon Musk's rockets are having the same ignite problems !

https://youtu.be/klT3YcrG7K4

He did so well until the end. I woudln't pay to ride on one of those.
You'd have to pay me.

How much?

Good question. Unless I get very sick or want to buy a chateau in
Europe, I have enough money to live on for the rest of my life. In fact
I can't stop economizing even though I want to. I probably need a new
laptop and I seem to have a $400 limit, for no particular reason. I'm
sure everyone else here spent more than that. (and knowing me, I'll
probably fix the old one or spend less than 400.) So why would I risk
my life for money? For the view? For the excitement? Those would be
nice if there were not such a high chance of dying. (yes, I know, the
death rate hasn't been that high, but I think the last 50 years have
been beginner's luck.)