Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

Vaccine-preventable diseases:

Although vaccination has become increasingly safe and effective, one of
the major challenges we face is opposition in the population against
immunisation. We may have become too used to the benefits of
vaccination, some diseases now being so rare that we do not even
remember how devastating their consequences can be.

Immunisation programmes are threatened by insufficient information, by
unsubstantiated rumours about adverse effects, or by groups that, for
religious or other reasons, are opposed to vaccination. Communication of
the correct scientific facts it is therefore important to enable both
policy makers and the public to make an informed choice.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/immuni...table-diseases

Only fools and the uneducated refuse to be vaccinated.