Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT my new premium bonds

Yes and yet they always deny this and if it is so, why not admit it?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 11:47, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 04/02/2021 11:36, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:22:24 +0000, "Jimmy Stewart ..."
wrote:

woo hoo just been notified that I have won something...THIS WAS MY
FIRST
DRAW........tee hee

It'll be £25. Anything more is rare. How much have you invested? Don't
expect another for a while.

15K YES £25 MUTTER MUTTER.... well better than 0.01 % with instant access
ISA with RBS

I had a £25 win this month. Nothing for the last 2 months.

I had 6 at £25 in May last year, not long after I had
sold 2/3rd of my holdings and bought new bonds.

I have always suspected that new bonds of a substantial
amount get preferential treatmenst for 2 years and then
the prize stream dwindles noticibly. Other people have
noticed this too.