Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT. Nebraska Covid Vaccination Timeline

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:39:32 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 12:25:36 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 04/02/2021 17:13, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 9:39:27 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

I just got a letter today from the NHS telling me to book an appointment
to get my first jab at my local GPs surgery.
They've finished doing all of the over 80s etc.
They are working down the age ranges and vulnerable folk. We are down to
the over 70s etc now. I am 72. I will get an exact time slot allocated,
so no waiting in a queue.

That sounds too logical. Here not only did they move right down to 65,

In Maryland, first was health care workers etc. 1A
Second stage over 75 and iirc some others. 1B
Third stage over 65 and iirc some others. 1C
Next comes stage 2.
But....

but they also included anyone with pre-existing risk conditions. No agreeement

the form for county registration (I still can't believe every county has
its own form. Surely** they have the same form all over the state and
they just change the title at the top, but who knows?) asked "Do you
have any medical issues or underlying conditions?" I said Yes, and
assumed a list would open up or at least a box so I could say what it
was, so they could decide how serious that was and maybe even verify
later if I actually had it. But nothing opened up, it was just yes or
no, no details.

**I appreciate states rights, but I've never heard of county rights.

between states, organizations what those are. One place obesity is on the list,
another just being overweight is sufficient. Smoking seems to be on all the
lists. And it's all on the honor system, no proof required. You can imagine how
that's going. Where just being overweight gets you vaccinated ahead of others,
probably 80% of the population could get the vaccine now, while following the
rules.

Yes that does seem illogical.

Here is more that's illogical . For 42% of Republicans the vaccine timeline is never.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/03/1-in-4...-vaccine-poll/

More for me!

But I think the percentage is going down.

I know one. Instead of believing in science and facts, they believe in Qanon and crazy lies.