I-zheet M'drurz

Default Goodman Furnaces: Any opinions?

American Mechanical wrote:
"PJx" wrote...
"American Mechanical" wrote:
"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote...

PS: NEVER, ever, EVER trust an opinion on them from a
dealer carry them. Anybody that doesn't is likely DEEPLY
in bed with one or more of the "Big Boys", and they trash
Goodman just as a reflex action. IOW: They don't sell
it, they don't want you asking about it from them or
anybody else.

While I agree completely with your assessment of brand
bashing, I feel that it doesn't apply to Goodman.

(Goodman bashing snipped)

Are you a dealer and do you sell goodman?

I am a dealer, and have sold Goodman. I no longer offer
Goodman, it's very available to me but I won't sell it.

There ya go, point proven.

If you did sell Goodman, you would have competition from the
other shops who do, not like your territorial deals with the
big name manufacturers.

Ya know, people could accept that, know it's common business
sense, if only you guys didn't feel the need to ****ing LIE
about your motives.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line