Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Maggie Taylor Greene-

There was part of an interview with maggie greene on the radio, and she
says, "I have freedom of speech and all I did is ask questions. There's
nothing wrong with asking questions."

And the interviewer didn't have the right replies. He shoudl have said,
"Is it true that your father was a paid killer? That he worked for
organized crime and he murdered 14 people?

Is it true your mother was a prostitute when your father met her. That
she got pregnant with you while he was paying her for sex?

Is it true that you've cheated on your husband for the last 5 years and
that you've had sex with 3 men at the same time?

I've asked these same questions about you in interviews when you were
not there to respond, but there's nothing wrong with asking questions,
right."

Why do reporters, and this applies just as much when dealing with both
liberals and conservatives, not dig a little deeper than just giving the
interviewee the chance to make a speech?