American Mechanical

Default Goodman Furnaces: Any opinions?

"PJx" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:02:22 GMT, "American Mechanical"
wrote:

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
.. .
BOBS7 wrote:

I'm looking for any replies from people who have had experience
with Goodman gas furnaces--good or bad. Thanks in advance.

PS: NEVER, ever, EVER trust an opinion on them from a dealer
carry them. Anybody that doesn't is likely DEEPLY in bed with
one or more of the "Big Boys", and they trash Goodman just as
a reflex action. IOW: They don't sell it, they don't want you
asking about it from them or anybody else.

While I agree completely with your assessment of brand bashing, I feel

that
it doesn't apply to Goodman. There are many brands that I have one

reason
or another to dislike including the one I deal. It's just that after

years
of experience in the field, many find fault with Goodman. As I

mentioned,
that's not to say that with proper installation they will not last but

that
they are manufactured at a lower standard. i.e. the stack sequencer used
for blower control.......

- Robert

Are you a dealer and do you sell goodman?

I am a dealer, and have sold Goodman. I no longer offer Goodman, it's very
available to me but I won't sell it.

- Robert

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line