Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Maricopa County AZ

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 8:28:54 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 2/4/2021 3:58 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 12:00:51 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
Those slippery devils on the county board have done it again ! After
the inauguration of Sleepy Joe , they agreed to an audit of all the
ballots . Using the auditors they selected . Who just happen to have
ties with Dominion . The state Senate said NO , you'll use these we
selected ! And they said no audit ... we will not comply . This thing
has been through the courts and the county board has been ordered
several times to comply , looks like now maybe there will be some
criminal charges in addition to contempt charges .
Here are a couple of links to sites covering this :
https://patriots.win/p/12hR2nqprd/on...ntys-board-me/
https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/2bea3d0
I don't think this will be reported in the MSM ...
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

Do you live in Arizona?

Cindy Hamilton

Which state I live in is irrelevant when we're talking about a
national election . Democrats cheated , we all know it ,

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Who is we all? Still waiting
for one of you to present the evidence of the alleged massive fraud
here.

and since the
courts , FBI , etc have also been corrupted we have little recourse .

It's sad that instead of accepting the results, you chose to vilify all those
who do their jobs. Suddenly all the courts, in six states, federal courts,
are all corrupt. An example is the PA federal appeals court. A three
judge panel said that allegations of fraud require specific claims and
proof, this case has neither. All three judges are Republicans, the one that
wrote that blistering opinion was appointed by Trump. So, they are all
suddenly corrupt?

At
least Repubs haven't been rioting and burning **** down like the Dems
did when Trump won in 2016

I don't recall any rioting and burning from Nov to now in 2016/17. And it's
probably not a good idea to be bringing up rioting when it was Trumpets
that just had an insurrection at the Capitol. At least we won't have to listen
to the claims that Trump supporters are never violent, always obey the law,
etc.

- and like their "army" has done pretty much
continuously for the last 10 months . When half of the population is
marginalized by the other half , something's gonna pop . I hope it
doesn't come to dragging politicians out and hanging them , but I won't
be surprised if that happens to a few .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them.

And you don't see the hypocrisy in complaining about marginalization, when
you just talked about hanging politicians? Good grief. Trump lost the election
by 7 mil votes, it wasn't even close. But instead of accepting it, you chose to
believe in lies, Qanon crazy conspiracies, claim our entire legal system is
corrupt. Until the GOP gains some semblance of reality, they are destined for
a lot more failure. Meanwhile watch what happens with the defamation suits
brought by Dominion against Rudy and Powell. Do you think they would be
bringing those suits if there was any factual basis to all the BS that those
two put forth. Of course when the courts find in Dominion;s favor, you'll
be here telling us those courts were corrupt too.