Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Maricopa County AZ

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 8:28:54 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 2/4/2021 3:58 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 12:00:51 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
Those slippery devils on the county board have done it again ! After
the inauguration of Sleepy Joe , they agreed to an audit of all the
ballots . Using the auditors they selected . Who just happen to have
ties with Dominion . The state Senate said NO , you'll use these we
selected ! And they said no audit ... we will not comply . This thing
has been through the courts and the county board has been ordered
several times to comply , looks like now maybe there will be some
criminal charges in addition to contempt charges .
Here are a couple of links to sites covering this :
https://patriots.win/p/12hR2nqprd/on...ntys-board-me/
https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/2bea3d0
I don't think this will be reported in the MSM ...
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

Do you live in Arizona?

Cindy Hamilton

Which state I live in is irrelevant when we're talking about a
national election .

The Constitution leaves the conduct of federal elections up to the
states. If you want a say in how a particular state conducts its
elections, move to that state.

Democrats cheated , we all know it , and since the
courts , FBI , etc have also been corrupted we have little recourse . At
least Repubs haven't been rioting and burning **** down like the Dems
did when Trump won - and like their "army" has done pretty much
continuously for the last 10 months . When half of the population is
marginalized by the other half , something's gonna pop .

Which is why BLM started demonstrating. If you think white conservatives
are marginalized, you're simply not paying attention to what's happening
in this country.

Cindy Hamilton