Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Maricopa County AZ

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 8:34:03 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 2/3/2021 11:05 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/3/2021 9:00 PM, Snag wrote:
Those slippery devils on the county board have done it again !
After the inauguration of Sleepy Joe , they agreed to an audit of all
the ballots . Using the auditors they selected . Who just happen to
have ties with Dominion . The state Senate said NO , you'll use these
we selected ! And they said no audit ... we will not comply . This
thing has been through the courts and the county board has been
ordered several times to comply , looks like now maybe there will be
some criminal charges in addition to contempt charges .
Here are a couple of links to sites covering this :
https://patriots.win/p/12hR2nqprd/on...ntys-board-me/
https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/2bea3d0
I don't think this will be reported in the MSM ...

Amazing how much you like that fake news.

Amazing how many people believe the lies the MSM is spewing .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

Did you even read the two links you provided? The second one has the AZ election
official saying this:

"The Arizona Senate Judiciary Chairmans request is simple: Give them the ballots so Colonel Phil Waldron and his associates can examine them. Not only is it illegal under Arizona state law for this Board to turn over custody of the ballots, it is also unfathomable that the Arizona Senate has hired a known, and frequently debunked, conspiracy theorist to conduct their audit.

From the outset of our conflict with the Senate, my priority has been the privacy and security of voter data and the sacrosanct right of a secret ballot. The request and subsequent retribution from the Senate is a direct attack on both.

Additionally, the Arizona Senate has put Maricopa County in the unattainable position of following Arizona state law, which we in good faith believe we are doing, or submitting the information demanded by the legislative subpoena. Maricopa County originally filed suit to ask for clarification from the courts what information we can legally provide to the Senate. That is not obstructionism. That is not willfully violating a subpoena. It is a legitimate concern that the Board has in protecting peoples secret ballot and following the law.

If the Arizona Senate believes that they have a right to examine your secret ballot, I invite them to make a good faith argument to a court and will respect any decision henceforth. Barring a court order, I will never be in favor of turning over your ballots."

Clearly there are serious issues involved here. I'm all for auditing, but it has to be
done right, not some half-assed way by some fools that believe conspiracy theories,
that violates state laws. The whole approach to this has been wrong and no one is
interested in doing it the right way. It's a quality control problem and there are well
established methods here. In states in question, the ballots were recounted 3 times,
each time the count changed by a tiny, insignificant amount. All it did was establish
that the ballots were counted correctly, not whether they were valid ballots or illegal.
What we should have is a quality control process applied to all elections periodically,
where a statistical sampling of ballots is done and those are checked to verify that
they are legitimate by following up with records, the voter, etc. Then we would have
a handle on what percent are fraudulent. I would be in favor of doing that, legally
for this last election. But it should be done by a credible firm or organization,
that knows what they are doing and does not have an agenda. Doing this would
show whether there are big problems with mail-in voting or not.