Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default The saga of my new smart meters

On 04/02/2021 11:07, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Peter James pretended :
Now I'm 83 years of age, and grovelling around on my knees to take
photographs
of so-called smart meters set two feet off the floor, is not top of my
priorities.

When asked to provide a photo (never yet for my meters), I decide
whether I have or have not got a camera to provide a photo, dependent on
how helpful I happen to feel to the photo requirer.

No one should expect you to have a digital camera, or a printer, or even
access to a computer.

I thought 'everyone' had a smart phone these days, which is all
you need. No computer access needed.
(I don't have a mobile phone, but I have suitable digital cameras).