Posted to alt.home.repair
Johnny[_7_] Johnny[_7_] is offline

Default OT: John Kerry Takes A Private Jet ... To Accept An Award On ClimateChange

When President Slow Joe named John Kerry as his Climate Czar, we all laughed.* Kerry has been among the biggest offenders when it comes to his own carbon footprint, as he continues to live the life of luxury under his old ladys massive condiment
empire.* To get an idea about Lurchs life of luxury, read this piece from Nick Arama, which covers all of his rich-dude goodies.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...change-n321436

Democrat's Motto:* "Rules for thee but not for me!"