TURTLE

Default Goodman Furnaces: Any opinions?

"BOBS7" wrote in message
I'm looking for any replies from people who have had experience with Goodman
gas furnaces--good or bad. Thanks in advance.

This is Turtle.

As I look back over a history of installing Goodman and 12 other brands of
furnaces for the last 40 years or so, I then will now speak.

I don't have a problem with Goodman gas furnaces GMTH , GMNT, and GMT. Now I do
have some reservations about GMP which are not sold anymore.

The three furnaces listed above are just middle of the road equipment and so is
about 95% of all other model there is in all the other brands. So I have to just
rate this OK and one of the boys.

Now Any furnace installed by a hack , Turkey, Dave, or very poor installer is
the '' worst '' brand / model of furnace ever sold by man. This will include
every brand know to man kind.

Now if any brand of furnace is installed by a real good installer , a
professional , and installes it right per say the installation instructions.
That brand or model is the best brand that a man can buy on this earth.

Anything else is of no importance.

TURTLE

---