Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Workbench Height - At the Wrist. Good Idea?

On 2/2/2021 2:14 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:22:19 -0500, Jack wrote:

Yeah but the price of controlling lights is being controlled yourself.
Not going to happen.

Smart plugs were $7 apiece. I can afford it.

WOW! Count me as impressed.

I'll count you as a maroon, if that's OK with you...

Not sure how controlling my
lights is controlling myself.

I'm sure you'll never understand.

I'm sure you haven't a clue, and are incapable of explaining most of the
dumb crap you spew on just about every topic that comes up, even if you
can't cut a straight line.

I have these things on the wall called "switches". While they are hard
work to use, at least they're deaf.

Lucky for them. At least they don't need to listen to a fool.

Also enjoy all the other benefits of light control, music access, most
radio stations across the country (Iheart radio), weather forecast
anywhere in the country and encyclopedia all within sound of my voice.
Other benefits like set an alarm for 4 minutes (eggs) or set reminder
every Monday at 7pm to take out rubbish. All sorts of life controlling
things, all well worth the small expense.

You're certainly easy to please. Your owners are quite happy about
that.

Oh, I get it, you are worried about everyone spying on little old you.
I suggest wrapping your tiny brain in tin foil, that might help.

--
Jack