Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default B12 - was Oh dear me, God again.

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 11:37:25 -0000 (UTC), Jim Jackson
wrote:

A lack of B12 can result of analytical thought.

^

I assume there is a "in lack" lacking there! Or something similar.

As a sufferer of Pernicious Anaemia, I know lack of B12 can affect nerve
function, hence I suppose brain function. But my (slight) nerve symptoms
were in my arms and legs.

In what form may I ask Jim?

I'd always put down the slight depression
before disgnosis as related to exhaustion due to the anaemia.

And what was that caused by? (The email works if you prefer).

I had 'a differentially high white blood count' (or somesuch) when in
my teens that appears as a lack of energy / strength (I thought the MM
van steering was seizing up!) and that turned out to be the after /
side affect of having glandular fever?

Cheers, T i m