Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Remote controlled access for storage units

In article ,
Theo wrote:
I'd expect a keypad would be needed anyway, and cheaper than an NFC
interface. Unlike Airbnb they probably aren't coming and going multiple
times a day so typing a code wouldn't be that onerous.

That would be the simple way. Our local church has that for the hall front
door. For evening hire, etc. Saves having to pay the caretaker to open up.
They send the code by SMS.

But does the code have to be manually changed on a regular basis?