Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Oh dear me, God again.

On 02/02/2021 18:16, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:46:11 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 02/02/2021 17:34, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:35:52 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 02/02/2021 12:38, GB wrote:

Â*revolting green****

Are you referring there to vegetables. The sort of thing that's good for
you?Â* You do eat vegetables, don't you?

some

Aww, the stupid old Turnip *is* a cannibal!

Do you have trouble in distinguishing between a cannibal and an omnivore?

Oh ****headXX, the levels you will go to to try to provoke me to reply
to your BS, even purposefully / publicly faceplanting it seems!!!

Resulting to abuse oncer again demonstrates the futility of your argument.

Please don't tell me your literal left brainer fanatical troll view
missed the whole eating veg and the '*Turnip* / cannibal' thing (that
I couldn't have signposted much clearer ... )?

Only a fanatic would call even Turnip a cannibal. I'm sure if he was
he'd had left a series of skeletons leading to his arrest.

No, you really couldn't be that slow ... or is it your fanatical
insistence that everyone should eat meat (when it's patently obvious
that many don't think they are gods, to lord over all animals as you
do), just to get stuff they can get without causing suffering and
death to animals?

I respect those who avoid meat and meat products through choice, but
respect counts for nothing with fanatical people who thrust their
unbalanced and unnatural diet onto those around them.

See, the solution to the reduction to the pain, suffering and death we
cause to trillions of animals a years

A lack of B12 can result of analytical thought.

doesn't start with pets

They do say charity should start at home. If you stopped torturing your
pets with unnatural diets, force them to keep their bowels and bladders
full and endorse the mutilation of their genitalia you might gain more
respect.

or
assuming that meat is some sort of irreplaceable elixir to life (when
it's actually often the opposite and why we are told to eat less meat
and more fruit and veg), it starts by people cutting out meat (eggs /
dairy) and going towards more plant based foods, just like *ALL* the
expert advice from all segments are telling us (other than the meat,
egg and dairy industries of course).

Agreed, we should move to more of a plant based diet, but if we want to
keep healthy naturally then we ought to consider consuming a wide
ranging balanced natural diet than includes meat and meat products.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Do you realise that very few people ever respond to your
craziness? Does nurse know you are on the day room computer again? ;-(

That's because few feel the need to correct me, and my facts are well
researched.

On the other hand your posts regularly gain an adverse reaction. You
make Rod look tame. He makes the remark about bull**** and paper bags,
you do your best to abuse through claiming some handedness of the brain
opposite to yours. I would hate to be a right brainer if it meant I was
anything like you and displayed your fanaticism..

I bet if the Covid19 pandemic turns out to be yet another zoonotic one
it wouldn't impact your level of support for continuing the
unnecessary exploitation and death of animals will it?

Interesting, it is a concern that viruses can also cross from plants to
humans. There is some evidence this has happened where subjects have
developed an antibodies to plant based viruses.

While we restrict movements of animals perhaps we should consider the
same with plants?