Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anybody had a Home Eye Test ?

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Another John wrote:
+1 Not only the NHS - what about the customers! We're being
double-fleeced: first they screw our NHS, then they screw us
personally, when it comes to having to choose a new frame... (costing
hundreds of pounds) ; plus your lenses... (costing hundreds of
pounds); oh! and which special coatings would you like? Buying a
"special coating to protect against scratches?" Shouldn't that be
part of the bloody lenses?

Well, I got two pairs of plain specs (but with astigmatism correction)
for £70 all in from Specsavers. Like anything else you can upgrade to
what you feel you can afford.

Huh!
Now try and persuade them to reglaze your current pair!

I normally wear contact lenses so they were really just for emergency use.
But look OK with the standard frames. Of course if you want something
special it's going to cost more.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.