Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody had a Home Eye Test ?

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Another John wrote:
+1 Not only the NHS - what about the customers! We're being
double-fleeced: first they screw our NHS, then they screw us personally,
when it comes to having to choose a new frame... (costing hundreds of
pounds) ; plus your lenses... (costing hundreds of pounds); oh! and
which special coatings would you like? Buying a "special coating to
protect against scratches?" Shouldn't that be part of the bloody lenses?

Well, I got two pairs of plain specs (but with astigmatism correction) for
£70 all in from Specsavers. Like anything else you can upgrade to what you
feel you can afford.

Huh!
Now try and persuade them to reglaze your current pair!

--
Tim Lamb