Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default another scam?

On 2 Feb 2021 at 08:22:09 GMT, ""Brian Gaff \" Sofa\)"
wrote:

Is this the same idea that a mist will lay dust problems by clumping them
together and making them fall to the ground?

I remember I used to work in a so called clean air room and that had all
kinds of air treatment going on even charging it up to a different polarity,
but people still caught colds.

Brian

Apparently the silver attaches to virus cells and disrupts their oxygen
metabolism. This would be more credible if viruses had cells, or oxygen
metabolism for that matter.

--
Roger Hayter