Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT HHGTTG

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Have you checked to see if it has a USB input somewhere? My 10 year old
car has - and recognises a memory stick with MPs on it. And you can get a
lot of CDs converted to MP3 on one.

No it does not. Some of the other vans do.

Does it not have Bluetooth? I can play a media file on the phone and
through Bluetooth play on the car speakers.

I thought Bluetooth was pretty universal from the hands free obligation
when making calls. I trust your employer doesn't expect you to take
calls whilst travelling?

My car radio does have Bluetooth for the phone. But only the phone and its
contact etc list. Doesn't play music from it. But it's quite old.

--
wife.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.