Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Anybody had a Home Eye Test ?

In article , R D S
wrote:

The NHS is being fleeced from several angles by the optical industry
though, it could do with a thorough looking into.

+1 Not only the NHS - what about the customers! We're being
double-fleeced: first they screw our NHS, then they screw us personally,
when it comes to having to choose a new frame... (costing hundreds of
pounds) ; plus your lenses... (costing hundreds of pounds); oh! and
which special coatings would you like? Buying a "special coating to
protect against scratches?" Shouldn't that be part of the bloody lenses?

(Time I started using spex-on-line, instead of moaning, here!)

J.