Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT HHGTTG

On 02/02/2021 11:24, ARW wrote:

How do I get it onto CD so I can play it in the van?

Does your van CD player cope with MP3 CDs?

I'll give it a go. Nothing to lose.

I think that you can intercept computer audio using 'audacity' and use
the resultant file to burn a CD

If by "intercept" you mean record, then using Audacity is good. But
with something that long it's much quicker to download the video (eg
with VLC), extract the audio (eg AviDemux), and then use Audacity to
convert if necessary to whatever format you want. (More recent/upmarket
cars play aac but some of us drive our sheds.)

--
Robin