Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default You learn something new...

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Got a form sent as an email attachment that I had to fill in and return by
email. In PDF format. Never seen this before and had thought most (free)
progs that can load a PDF are read only. Including Acrobat Reader, which
is my default app for PDFs.

If you click on the tab "Sign" and select "Fill and Sign", then,
unless the security settings prevent it, you can write on, and
save, any document.

Granted, it is a lot easier if they have set it up to fill in,
but I find it useful for completing those tiny CN 22 customs
forms, which I guess we will have to use even more these days.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1