Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 21:59:08 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Supposedly Biden's crew can't find 20 million doses. I say Biden's crew
but they're pretty much the same people as Trump had. I mean Trump
didn't load the stuff in the presidential limo and take it down to the
Shipping Depot. Some G-10 has to know where the stuff went.

LOL You don't know anything about it, but you will blabber about it anyway,
in your known slick manner, lowbrowwoman.