Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anybody had a Home Eye Test ?

Pressure test maybe? Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jon" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 14:14:25 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
jon wrote:

I seem to be booked for a Home Eye Test from 'Outside Clinic' for the
12th Feb.

They look legitimate, contracted to do tests the same way specsavers
etc are, they have a listing on the NHS website

https://www.nhs.uk/services/optician...aultview.aspx?
id=15927

But I wouldn't expect an unsolicited appointment.

Had no verbal contact from Optometrists other than just filled an
online form in.

Sounds like have requested the appointment by that online form.

They send out flyers that look like an NHS letter.
I am supicious..

I'd be most surprised if a home visit could offer all the facilities
you'd get at high street shop?

I'd say to be avoided unless no option.

What do you anticipate would not be available.