Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccinesdoses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On 02/01/2021 01:49 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/1/2021 3:25 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

If they had plenty of supply no appointment would be needed, just line
up. Most of the locations can handle 1000 to 2000 a day.

As you say, infrastructure is there and easily expanded but people are
complaining about the phone lines and web sites. The capacity is there
but not all for the first hour it is open for appointments.

Don't you think things are a little messed up when a site gives out their
allotment and then closes for the two weeks for the second shot?

Sure, but it is a supply problem, not an infrastructure problem. I
don't know how fast the stuff can be made. We really need that beofre
bitching about it unless it is sitting around someplace.

Supposedly Biden's crew can't find 20 million doses. I say Biden's crew
but they're pretty much the same people as Trump had. I mean Trump
didn't load the stuff in the presidential limo and take it down to the
Shipping Depot. Some G-10 has to know where the stuff went.