Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Wealthy couple chartered a plane to the Yukon, took vaccines doses meant for Indigenous elders, authorities said

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:35:42 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

One of Biden's ideas is to allow doctors and nurses to give shots
anywhere in the country, even where they are not licensed. In order to
get more retired drs. and nurses involved, many of whom move to Florida,
Arizona etc. when they retire. I think this would only make a 10 or
20% increase, even if most retired folk volunteered.

In PA the wife received a notice if she wanted to renew her nurses license; not
after 8 years of retirement... I could give the shots. PA has a volunteer
registry and I got a query if I was still registered.

At lot of behind the scenes work that doesn't require docs or nurses. It's
logistics. Receive the shipment and enter in database. Keep refrigerated and
announce shots to line up victims. Distribute refrig vax to site and catalog.
Code registered vics to sign-ups and enter lots, batch #, etc set-up syringes
w/ vax, note time & temp and merge with victims. And that's just off the cuff.

--
Tekkie