Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 11:27:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 10:12:19 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2021 12:14 AM, Bob F wrote:

Florida is among the states I have never had any desire to live. Flat
and hot - yuk.

Trade offs. Yesterday I had lunch out on the lanai and called my friend
in MA where it was 13 degrees. Now they are expecting a foot of snow.
Do you want to go fishing or shovel snow?

The trade off is July and August when I'm sitting in AC, not outside.

It's worth mentioning that in Michigan in July and August I'm sitting in
AC, not outside.

Last night's snowfall underperformed. I can still see grass poking up
through it. We expect to see the sun in a couple of days. Woohoo!

Cindy Hamilton

We had about a foot of snow in my area of Nebraska. The TV people all had
to stand outside during the storm. Then they were out and about bugging the snow
removal crews after it was over.

Same here, every time we get a couple inches. This morning the TV weatherman
was running a shovel across the plowed street, showing there was no snow there,
but wow, look over here on the side, it's a foot deep where the plow threw it.
I turned it off.