Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default TOT the BBC prime time.

"tim..." wrote in message ...

"michael adams" wrote in message

Recorded the last two episodes of "Spiral" last night on BBC4. Guess what
programme was on immediately afterwards ? Four words. First letters "T".
"O","T","P".

it was nearly midnight

11.p.m actually. Spiral ran from 9 - 11 pm.

who watches BBC4 at midnight?*

I didn't say it was *only* broadcast at that time did I ?

Why not check out the Friday evening schedules for 9.00 pm
BBC4 for say the past 52 weeks, and then get back to me.

For one.

michael adams

* Midnight would be an ideal time to broadcast otherwise unobtainable
BBC archive material which people could record off air. Instead of which
guess what ?

** The fact that pop music, unlike painting, sculpture, architecture
etc is primarily an audible rather than a visual appears to have gone
straight over peoples heads.