Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default eyes follow up....

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 29/01/2021 18:50, Fred wrote:

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
Fredxx formulated the question :
I can be dizzy but only after being sedantry for a while and then doing
something like running up some stairs.

I did always suffer with that, I think it's quite normal

No its not and I used to run up stairs all the time.

The symptoms vary from person to person. I am aware that some pass out.
There have been occasions where my vision has closed in and I'm getting
reading to get down on the floor before I have no chance of composing
myself.

The symptom is quite common after exertion even if not seen as normal by
some.

- your body needs time to prepare for action, from a relaxed state.

Mine didn't.

Lots of people do, a statement like that is not very helpful.

It is to dispel that claim when most don't need it.

Warming up is considered a prerequisite to strenuous exercise.

For other reasons and running up the stairs isnt
strenuous exercise when its just one flight of stairs.

This dizziness was quite different, though the same feeling of about to
pass out - looking up at shelves at home or in shops, wondering round
the isles in stores etc. all would triggering and then I would need to
lean on something, or sit until it passed.