Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On 01/31/2021 08:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2021 12:14 AM, Bob F wrote:

Florida is among the states I have never had any desire to live. Flat
and hot - yuk.

Trade offs. Yesterday I had lunch out on the lanai and called my friend
in MA where it was 13 degrees. Now they are expecting a foot of snow.
Do you want to go fishing or shovel snow?

Shovel a little snow and go ice fishing.... Arizona offers the same
warm winters, has mountains, and fewer insects.

I lived in Flatland for over a year on a contract in Ft. Wayne. That was
enough. I'd go down to Brown County for some relief.