Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT the BBC prime time.

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Well done. It seems that BBC training is paying off after all.

So that while you may have been off sick, or asleep at the back
of the class on the day they gave the "Purposes of the BBC" lecture
it seems you were clearly paying attention for the lecture on "Dealing
with Licence Payers and other memebers of the public".

Dear Micheal. When I was on the BBC induction course it had one TV service
in B&W and three radio.

I'm sure you would like to go back to those days too? Nothing can ever
change in your little world?

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.