Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default eyes follow up....

"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
On 30/01/2021 19:07, Pancho wrote:
On 29/01/2021 10:41, R D S wrote:
On 29/01/2021 10:21, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I suffer very irregular visual disturbance migraines, maybe once per
month or two, but made more regular by stress. Blanked out areas
vision, zig-zag lines and a slightly distant feeling. It lasts maybe 20
minutes then gone, no headaches usually, ever. I have never found a
causation for it.

Same here.

Same here, had them since I was a kid. Quite mild just a sightly fuzzy
bit, can't focus properly, makes reading hard, lasts 25 minutes. I get
them a few times a year. Last year I had three in a few hours. It used to
freak me out, I thought I was having a stroke.

Asked a doctor, he looked bored, told me to see optician.

Asked optician, he wanted me to get bifocals.

Asked Google, described my symptoms perfectly, even with a picture.

Mentioned it to family and friends and they said "me too".

Why couldn't the doctor have told me what it was, given it seems to be
very common.

no bugger has a clue what causes them.....

Bet that's not right, bet someone does