Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default eyes follow up....

On 30/01/2021 18:50, Paul wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 30/01/2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 29/01/2021 09:42, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Â* Keep us posted about how it goes.
Â*
Well about the same time as the eye changes I was getting migraines
with aura once a day for about a week ....I have been having
migraines with aura off and on for about 20 years...I used put my
migraines with aura down to Chocolate but I had been off chocolate
for months so I thought it might be too much salt ...so I stopped
adding salt to my food ...and I loved my salt...and within a few
days my migraines stopped and after a week my eyes had returned to
their normal state...so it was too much salt ...Â* sodium
poisoning.....have to say I never linked my migraines with aura to
too much salt before....I did like my salt though....but no more if
it causes all those problems and more....and my dizziness has gone
as well....

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...t-warning-salt

so as a test purely in the interests of science you understand I
recently had a big ritter sports bar and a few days later had a big
bar of Tony's....no migrains.......

Feck out working on the Mustang track rod ends there this morning and
bingo a migraine with aura....so much for all my theories.....I give up

Off to doctor to see what's not in balance.

Here, a hospital blood test can get results faster
than a clinic-inspired blood test. With the clinic,
the round trip cycle time is three weeks, which is
too long when you're really sick. On the negative
side, the wait at the hospital can be forever.
Four to eight hours at my local (ten minutes walk from
the house). Since seasonal flu is not at the usual
winter levels, there will be fewer seats with bums
on them at the moment at hospital.

On the plus side (I checked a while back), my clinic
is mostly empty. Empty of patients, empty of doctors.
Very little work going on. I got prescriptions there.

Â*Â* Paul

no point tried that in the past waste of time ...