Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default eyes follow up....

On 31/01/2021 02:00, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
news
On 30/01/2021 13:31, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 30/01/2021 10:54, Radio Man wrote:
On 30-01-2021 08:18, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 29/01/2021 09:42, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Â* Keep us posted about how it goes.
Â*
Well about the same time as the eye changes I was getting
migraines with aura once a day for about a week ....I have been
having migraines with aura off and on for about 20 years...I used
put my migraines with aura down to Chocolate but I had been off
chocolate for months so I thought it might be too much salt ...so
I stopped adding salt to my food ...and I loved my salt...and
within a few days my migraines stopped and after a week my eyes
had returned to their normal state...so it was too much salt ...
sodium poisoning.....have to say I never linked my migraines with
aura to too much salt before....I did like my salt though....but
no more if it causes all those problems and more....and my
dizziness has gone as well....

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...ache-symptoms-
migraine-diet-salt-warning-salt
so as a test purely in the interests of science you understand I
recently had a big ritter sports bar and a few days later had a big
bar of Tony's....no migrains.......

You had too much juicy organ meat, dick.
keep your perversions for ukra cole .....

BTW I won't be back......

Bit radical......

not really it used to be fun but wit cole FMF reay and bernie all the
fun has gone out of it....