Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default eyes follow up....

"Pancho" wrote in message
On 29/01/2021 10:41, R D S wrote:
On 29/01/2021 10:21, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I suffer very irregular visual disturbance migraines, maybe once per
month or two, but made more regular by stress. Blanked out areas vision,
zig-zag lines and a slightly distant feeling. It lasts maybe 20 minutes
then gone, no headaches usually, ever. I have never found a causation
for it.

Same here.

Same here, had them since I was a kid. Quite mild just a sightly fuzzy
bit, can't focus properly, makes reading hard, lasts 25 minutes. I get
them a few times a year. Last year I had three in a few hours. It used to
freak me out, I thought I was having a stroke.

Asked a doctor, he looked bored, told me to see optician.

Asked optician, he wanted me to get bifocals.

Asked Google, described my symptoms perfectly, even with a picture.

Mentioned it to family and friends and they said "me too".

Why couldn't the doctor have told me what it was, given it seems to be
very common.

Too ignorant.