Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage floods when it rains

On 1/30/2021 11:15 AM, Tony Purcell wrote:
Everytime it rains, water trickles from 3 distinct areas in the garage
and congregates to the right in a massive puddle (takes up to 9 buckets
to get rid of the water).Â* Any Ideas?
I can't attach any photos whilst registering this new post as the site
wont allow me to post if I add any but I can do that for anyone who
needs to see it.

I have an idea. How about a good description. Does the water come in
from the roof? The walls? The foundation? Is part of the garage below
grade?

You can post photos and give a link to the site, like postimage.org