Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 8:51:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 4:12:25 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
Here is a list including every state of Who is eligible for the vaccine..

It's dated Version 26: January 27, 2021, and doesn't indicate who was
eligible last week or next week, but it's probably accurate wrt the date
issued. (26 versions in only 2 or 3 months. I think the version
changes even when only one state changes who's eligible, and they update
it more than once a week.)

https://www.walgreens.com/images/ada...3%2C513%2C0%5D

Walgreens say "The COVID-19 vaccine is on the way.
As pharmacy experts, this is what we train for. We're ready to deliver
vaccinations safely in accordance with state-specific eligibility
requirements."

And I'm sure they are since they gave me a flu shot. I had to ask her
her name though, it wasn't on her jacket. Of course i want to know her
name.

But this is the same message for the whole country,
and maybe Canada ;-) .

It doesn't say when they'll start, and I doubt they know when they will
start. They're 4 blocks away so it would be very convenient. They're
usually quiet but if they make it first come, first served, they won't
be. Maryland knows how to make appointments, but will drugstores?
Maybe.

And btw, Illinois is the only state that lists prisoners as being
eligible. Eventually that will change, at last at the very end.
Someone who really cares can use Find at the link above.

There are two vaccination days scheduled for my area in Nebraska. The first one is for people who turn 89 and over this year. The second one is for people who are 84 this year. One either has to be a resident of my county or already receive medical care here.

You are apparently in one of the few competent places.