Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default eyes follow up....

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
Fredxx formulated the question :
I can be dizzy but only after being sedantry for a while and then doing
something like running up some stairs.

I did always suffer with that, I think it's quite normal

No its not and I used to run up stairs all the time.

- your body needs time to prepare for action, from a relaxed state.

Mine didn't.

This dizziness was quite different, though the same feeling of about to
pass out - looking up at shelves at home or in shops, wondering round the
isles in stores etc. all would triggering and then I would need to lean on
something, or sit until it passed.