Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Fake NHS Vaccination SCAM Email

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , charles
wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , Adrian Caspersz
wrote:
Some of us can spot these a mile off.

Other, less computer literate (including mobile phone users) may
not.

Fake NHS Vaccination SCAM Email
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDH_D3G4lvE

Just checked, and the only email I've ever had from the NHS was one
telling me about Test and Trace and advising me to get the app.

I have had emails from my doctor (and hospital after asking them to -
but they have reverted to SMS)

I'm told the NHS doesn't think email secure enough, so only use it
for circulars.

I received confirmation of my jab appointments by email

Was the whole thing done by email? Offering you the appointment? And by
NHS direct, rather than your GP?

NHS England, Primary Care, sent me a letter telling me to book on line. A
week later, I had a phone call from my GP's practice, to check that I'd got
a booking.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England