Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fake NHS Vaccination SCAM Email

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
Some of us can spot these a mile off.

Other, less computer literate (including mobile phone users) may not.

Fake NHS Vaccination SCAM Email
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDH_D3G4lvE

Just checked, and the only email I've ever had from the NHS was one
telling me about Test and Trace and advising me to get the app.

I have had emails from my doctor (and hospital after asking them to - but
they have reverted to SMS)

I'm told the NHS doesn't think email secure enough, so only use it for
circulars.

I received confirmation of my jab appointments by email

Was the whole thing done by email? Offering you the appointment? And by
NHS direct, rather than your GP?

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.