Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Marquetry

Apparently during the lock down the latest fad is to make pictures using
corks from bottles of wine glued to a bit of backing wood.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
JohnP wrote:

I recall back in the late 1950s that my father made several items they
were
decorated with marquetry.

He wasn't particulary artistic and I suppose some "kits" were involved..

Was it a fad or fasion at the time? Were kits widely offered?

I had a kit for a picture in the 70's, don't think I ever finished it ...