Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default laser printer issue

Examine the way it picks paper up. Many do this with an upward pressure
under the stack of paper near the back. This allows the rollers to pull the
top piece out, but if the amount its rising is too small, or the roller has
gone shiny due to paper dust, then it tends to either half do it and jam or
not work at all.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ss" wrote in message
Samsung printer ML-2240.
If I load up with say 100 sheets x A4 it will print ok around 75 pages
then it stops picking up the paper, If I top up the paper again to 100
sheets it starts picking up again and stops around the 75 sheet count.

Any thoughts on what to check on?