Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT the BBC prime time.

I know a lot of people who watch snooker. They tell me its both gripping and
relaxing at the same time.
I think the problem is that the old stuff the bbc has is often incomplete
black and white or if its science based really well out of date.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"michael adams" wrote in message

"alan_m" wrote in message

The BBC sinks to a new low

Why so ?

BBC prime time tonight - Hairdressing for dogs

Dogs are a very popular pet and in lockdown dog grooming isn't
regarded as an essential service.

So for dog owners this was quite possibly a very useful programme.

Not that I watched it myself.

As it happens it seems to be the sort of feature the BBC were showing in
the early days of TV, before and just after Word War 2.

Given the unrivalled archive of arts and culture documentaries, top
class dramas and series which the BBC are sitting on, I personally find
it an absolute disgrace that the best they can manage to show on BBC4,
a channel supposedly targeted at minority audiences is to show endless
repeats of Top of The Pops, old films and last week, even snooker. Its
almost as if they're deliberately running it into the ground.

michael adams