Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT:Hoover repair - Dyson

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I have a vax hoover, a bosch hoover and a henry hoover

Conspicuous consumption of the very worst kind.

I’d have you publicly flogged if you hadn't
so obviously enjoyed that the last time.

but no hoover hoover any more.

You bugger that’s what killed british industry.

"RobH" wrote in message
On 28/01/2021 01:31, michael adams wrote:
That was the heading on a message posted on a local
website. Not a Hoover Hoover, but a Dyson Hoover.

Seven replies recommending local firms (no mention of
Dyson Hoovers though) including this gem

"Mark is excellent.[...]
I know he repairs Dysons because there are always loads in his shop
when I have been there.

To repeat "there are always loads in his shop when I have
been there".

What better recommendation could anyone ask ?

michael adams

'loads' of what?