Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Raise the voting age!

In article ,
Jack Harry Teesdale wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Your desire for many landlords was to stay in the EU to bolster housing
demand as well as provide a cheap source of labour.

Just wait and see what happens to the country when there is no longer a
source of labour from elsewhere.

There is always a source of labour from elsewhere, witness the amount of
immigrants wishing to enter the UK.

And I thought one of the main reasons many voted Brexit was to reduce
immigration?

I think it has:

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u...ers-in-the-uk/

Although migration from outside the EU has been creeping up, probably
from a more level playing field of opportunity.

Those are the most recent figures I can find and I would expect less EU
immigration post January 2021.

Mainly the likes of Bert who think they get a house, smart phone and flat
screen TV etc for free the second they set foot on our soil.

I sincerely doubt Bert thinks that. If he does then I would accept he is
a fool.