Monica

Default Idea for Removing Floor Tile

Thanks for all the suggestions. Our foundation is slab. Probably won't be
taking that out with the tile g I'm liking the "port on the shop vac"
idea
Monica
"Wayne" wrote in message
Just cut the floor off with the tiles attached if you can get to the
underneath you can drill holes where the studs are and just go to town.

Very
clean little mess a little more work putting in new subfloor but for
entryway it should not cost much!

Wayne

"Monica" wrote in message
I have an idea for (hopefully) cutting down on the mess of busting up

and
removing a ceramic tile floor. Hoping it's as workable in reality as it

is
in my head. Hoping to find, perhaps, a extra heavy duty tarp (or

similar)
to put over the tile entry. Hammer away at the tile underneath.

Wouldn't
this help quite a bit with dust and flying debris? Our entry is small

but
I'd like to keep the mess to a minimum.
Thanks,
Monica