Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: CNBC Touts TRIPLE-Masking For Best Protection AgainstCOVID-19

On 01/27/2021 11:20 AM, Dave wrote:
Remember when twin razor blades came out? The first blade, we were told
in ads, pulled the hair out a bit and the second blade lopped it off,
giving you a closer shave.

Then there were three blades. Then four. Now there are even five-blade
razors. More is always better.

Thats whats happening with masks. After all the supposed top brains,
including Dr. Anthony Fauci, told us as the COVID-19 pandemic was just
hitting the U.S. that we didnt need to wear them. Then they said,"Wear
one." Then Fauci, America's top immunologist, suggested that maybe two
is better than one. And now, CNBC says, hey, if two is better than one,
then three is better than two, right?

On a CNBC program hosted by former Fox News host Shep Smith, former
CBS/MSNBC/NBC correspondent and host Contessa Brewer said three is
better than two, citing "experts."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnbc-...ainst-covid-19

Maybe you masktards should throw a layer or two of Saran wrap in your
masks as well?

There was some discussion if it was a Babylon Bee put on, but it really
was a brain dead member of the MSM. When you can't tell the difference
between 'real' news and satire sites you're just about at the ass end of
civilization.